OV20811a : Ovary cancer tissue array (2 of 4), including pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage, 208 cases/208 cores, replacing OV20811
||Ovary carcinoma tissue microarray (slide 2 of 832 cases of ovary cancer survey slide set), containing 126 cases of adenocarcinoma, 10 clear cell carcinoma, 2 small cell carcinoma, 7 squamous cell carcinoma, 4 transitional cell carcinoma, 14 endodermal sinus carcinoma, 20 granular cell tumor, 10 dysgerminoma, 1 interstitial cell tumor, 3 sertoli cell tumour, 4 theca cell tumor, 4 teratoma, 1 each of gynandroblastoma, malignant fibroepithelioma and malignant non-specificity steroid cell tumor, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Ova - Ovary|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IC),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIC),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIC),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ia)
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: OV20811a
- Availability: In Stock