OV1004 : Ovarian cancer tissue array for antibody screening, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 50 cases/100 cores
||Ovarian carcinoma tissue microarray for antibody screening, containing 40 cases of ovarian cancer (31 serous adenocarcinoma, 5 endometrioid adenocarcinoma, 3 mucinous adenocarcinoma, 1 clear-cell carcinoma), 10 normal tissue, duplicate cores per case, divided into two identical 50 cores arrays
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Ova - Ovary|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIb),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIc),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIa),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIb),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIc),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ia),
- Malignant tumor (stage Ib),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: OV1004
- Availability: In Stock