BC04002b : Lung disease spectrum tissue with lung tissue array (2015 WHO classification), including pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage (small cell carcinoma reference AJCC 8th edition), 99 cases/100 cores, replacing BC04002a
||Lung disease spectrum with lung tissue microarray, containing 20 cases of squamous cell carcinoma, 30 adenocarcinoma, 10 small cell carcinoma, 5 atypical carcinoid, 10 metastatic carcinoma, 5 each of inflammatory pseudotumor and tuberculosis, 5 each of cancer adjacent or adjacent normal lung tissue, 5 lung tissue, single core per block
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Lun - Lung,
Lym - Lymph node|
- Benign tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA2),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA3),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
The American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) TNM system
TX: Primary tumor cannot be assessed
T0: No evidence of primary tumor
T1: A single tumor (any size) that hasn't grown into blood vessels
T2: Either a single tumor (any size) that has grown into blood vessels, OR more than one tumor where no tumor is larger than 5 cm (about 2 inches) across
T3a: Multiple tumors with at least one tumor that is greater than 5 cm (about 2 inches) across
T3b: At least one tumor (any size) that has grown into a major branch of the large veins of the liver (the portal and hepatic veins)
T4: The tumor has grown into a nearby organ (other than the gallbladder), OR the tumor is growing into the thin layer of tissue covering the liver (called the visceral peritoneum)
NX: Regional (nearby) lymph nodes cannot be assessed.
N0: The cancer has not spread to the regional lymph nodes.
N1: The cancer has spread to the regional lymph nodes.
M0: The cancer has not spread to distant lymph nodes or other organs.
M1: The cancer has spread to distant lymph nodes or other organs.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: BC04002b
- Availability: In Stock