BR963c : Breast disease spectrum tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 48 cases/96 cores, replacing BR963a
||Breast disease spectrum tissue microarray, containing 1 case of breast tissue, 3 each of adenosis、plasma cell mastitis and fibroadenoma, 1 intraductal carcinoma, 35 invasive ductal carcinoma, plus 2 invasive lobular carcinoma, duplicate cores per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
|Tissue Array Type
||Routine histology procedures including Immunohistochemistry (IHC) and In Situ Hybridization (ISH), protocols which can be found at our support page.
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Bre - Breast|
- Benign tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage 0),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
T - Primary tumor
Tx - Primary tumor cannot be assessed
T0 - No evidence of primary tumor
Tis - Carcinoma in situ; intraepithelial or invasion of lamina propria
T1 - Tumor invades submucosa
T2 - Tumor invades muscularis propria
T3 - Tumor invades through muscularis propria into subserosa or into non-peritonealized pericolic or perirectal tissues.
T4 - Tumor directly invades other organs or structures and/or perforate visceral peritoneum
N - Regional lymph nodes
Nx - Regional lymph nodes cannot be assessed
N0 - No regional lymph node metastasis
N1 - Metastasis in 1 to 3 regional lymph nodes
N2 - Metastasis in 4 or more regional lymph nodes
M - Distant metastasis
Mx - Distant metastasis cannot be assessed
M0 - No distant metastasis
M1 - Distant metastasis
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: BR963c
- Availability: In Stock