BL208a : Bladder cancer with bladder tissue array (2016 WHO classification), including pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage (AJCC 7th edition), 64 cases/192 cores, replacing BL208
||Bladder carcinoam and bladder tissue microarray, containing 37 cases of invasive urothelial carcinoma, 1 non-invasive urothelial carcinoma, 7 adenocarcinoma, 6 squamous cell carcinoma, 4 metastatic carcinoma and 9 bladder tissue, triplicate cores per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Abd - Abdominal wall,
Bac - Back,
Bla - Bladder,
Cer - Cerebrum|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage 0a),
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: BL208a
- Availability: In Stock