CR2088a : Cervix cancer survey tissue array (1 of 2), with normal tissue, including pathology grade, TNM and clinical stage, 208 cases/208 cores（core size 1.0mm）, replacing CR2088
||Cervical carcinoma tissue microarray (slide 1 of 416 cases of cervix cancer survey slide set), containing 180 cases of squamous cell carcinoma, 1 adenosquamous carcinoma, 11 adenocarcinoma, 15 adjacent normal tissue, 1 normal tissue, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
|Tissue Array Type
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Cer - Cervix|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IC),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage III),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array:
- Product Code: CR2088a
- Availability: In Stock