BC041115c : Lung cancer tissue array with normal lung tissue as control, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 120 cases/120 cores, replaced by BC041115d
||Lung carcinoma tissue microarray with normal lung tissue, containing 40 cases of lung squamous cell carcinoma, 3 lung adenosquamous carcinoma, 48 lung adenocarcinoma, 4 bronchioloalveolar carcinoma, 3 large cell carcinoma, 8 small cell carcinoma, 4 carcinoid, plus 10 normal lung tissue, single core per case
|Core Diameter (mm)
||H&E and IHC confirmed
||1. TMA slides were sectioned and stored at 4°C and may not be fresh cut, but still suitable for IHC. Please request fresh cut if experiment involves phospho-specific antibodies, RNA studies, FISH or ISH, etc. A minimum of 3 slides per TMA must be purchased to cover the cost of trimming for fresh sectioning.
2. Most TMA slides were not coated with an extra layer of paraffin (tissue cores can be easily seen on the glass). To prevent tissue detachment during antigen retrieval, unbaked slides must be baked for at least 30 to 120 minutes at 60°C. before putting into xylene for de-paraffinization. Baked slides were sent out baked for 2 hours.In the following specsheet,“*” means invalid core; “-” means no applicable or negative in IHC markers.
Mouseover and click individual cores to view high resolution images.
|Legend: ||Lun - Lung|
- Malignant tumor,
- Malignant tumor (stage I),
- Malignant tumor (stage IA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IB),
- Malignant tumor (stage II),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIA),
- Malignant tumor (stage IIIB),
- Malignant tumor (stage IV),
- Normal tissue
Specification Sheet (Sortable), tissue IDs are available in exported Excel files.
T - Primary tumor
Tx - Primary tumor cannot be assessed
T0 - No evidence of primary tumor
Tis - Carcinoma in situ; intraepithelial or invasion of lamina propria
T1 - Tumor invades submucosa
T2 - Tumor invades muscularis propria
T3 - Tumor invades through muscularis propria into subserosa or into non-peritonealized pericolic or perirectal tissues.
T4 - Tumor directly invades other organs or structures and/or perforate visceral peritoneum
N - Regional lymph nodes
Nx - Regional lymph nodes cannot be assessed
N0 - No regional lymph node metastasis
N1 - Metastasis in 1 to 3 regional lymph nodes
N2 - Metastasis in 4 or more regional lymph nodes
M - Distant metastasis
Mx - Distant metastasis cannot be assessed
M0 - No distant metastasis
M1 - Distant metastasis
Find overlapping cases with this tissue array: