Tissue Array and Tissue Microarray from US Biomax
More than 2183 types of tissue array or tissue microarray to choose from.
Tissue array or tissue microarray from US Biomax includes normal, malignant or metastatic formats. Tissue arrays and Tissue microarrays can be used to validate clinical relevance of potential biological targets in the development of diagnostics, therapeutics and study new protein markers and genes. Tissue arrays (tissue microarrays or tissue-chips) contain protein, RNA, or DNA molecules, thus provides high throughput platforms for the rapid analysis of molecular markers associated with disease diagnosis, prognosis and therapeutics in patients. US Biomax also provides custom tissue array as well as services of immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining and In situ hybridization (ISH) on tissue array or tissue microarray.
Tissue arrays are listed by organ types on the left panel of this page.
Our customers come from a variety of places, including happy customers from NIH, big pharmaceuticals, such as Merck Co., Roche, GSK, Novartis, Genentech, Biogen IDC, etc, big vendors, such as Fisher Scientific and VWR and almost all major universities and research institutions in the United States, not mentioning our strong distribution channels all over the world. We dare to say that tissue arrays from US Biomax have the highest quality in the industry and maintain the most stringent standards on quality controls. US Biomax has been staying at the forefront to maintain the most varieties and quantities of tissue arrays.
Featured US Biomax tissue arrays:
- FDA999b, FDA normal organ tissue microarray of human, a great tool to screen therapeutic antibodies in the pharmaceutical industry to follow FDA guidance ("Appendix C: Sources of Normal Tissue Required for Establishing the Specificity of IHC's", in the "Guidance for Submission of Immunohistochemistry Applications to the FDA", June 3, 1998). We have added 3 more types of organs in our tissue microarray than what the FDA suggests. There are three (3) samples (1 each from 3 different normal individuals) for each of the human organs.
- FDA808c, FDA normal organ tissue microarray of human, has two slides, 1.5 mm core size in diameter, containing 90 cases of normal tissues of 30 organs and 54 cases of varieties of cancer types as added value, screening both normal organs and cancer tissue for target tissue specificity studies.
- CO6161, High-density colon cancer array, with stage, grade and normal colon tissue, 322 cases/616 cores High-density colon carcinoma microarray, containing 293 cases of colon adenocarcinoma, 1 squamous cell carcinoma, 11 adjacent normal tissue and 17 normal colon tissue, duplicate cores per case of cancer, single core per case of normal tissue
- LC6161, High-density lung cancer array, with stage, grade and normal lung tissue, 322 cases/616 cores
- BR6161, High-density breast cancer tissue array, with stage, grade and normal breast tissue, 322 cases/616 cores
- Series of cancer survey tissue arrays with TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, up to 2600 cases of breast, liver and lung cancer were built, smaller numbers are ovrian cancer and lymphoma etc.
- Test tissue arrays with two identical 12 core arrays on one slide for testing antibody dilutions and experiment conditions in each cancer type are available.
- Disease spectrum tissue arrays (cancer progression) are available. Please browse our Tissue Microarray page to find out from each cancer type only produced by US Biomax!
- PR956a, Prostate adenocarcinoma tissue microarray with matched normal adjacent tissue and metastatic bones, with TNM and Gleason scores. This newly added TMA has duplicated cores per case, some with matched normal adjacent tissue, 4 cases with metastasis. Most of cancer samples even have PSA level.
- FDA902b, FDA Standard Frozen Tissue Array, for therapeutic and diagnostic antibody validation for FDA approval, total 30 organs, 3 individual donors per organ, spanning two frozen tissue microarray slides. Here are the unique features of the set of FDA frozen tissue microarrays: Thirty different human adult normal organs meeting FDA Guidelines to speed up antibody validation and study tissue specificity of antibodies in diagnostic and therapeutic applications for FDA approval. Three individual donors per organ types result in satisfaction of FDA Guideline. Save labor and cost through validation of crossing 30 different tissues (90 samples) at once. Obtain expression patterns, intensity and distribution of target markers fast and easy. 1.5 mm core size in diameter can represent whole tissue section for IHC and ISH studies.
- FMC408, Multiple organ cancer frozen tissue array, with normal tissue 40 cases/40 cores This frozen tissue microarray contains 20 types organ carcinoma (1 each of giant cell tumor, clear cell carcinoma, hepatocellular carcinoma and seminoma, 3 squamous cell carcinoma , 10 adenocarcinoma, 3 invasive ductal carcinoma) and 20 normal tissue, is a great tool to study antigens not be detected in paraffin tissue or in situ hybridization where RNA level is very low. We also have other 30 more types of frozen TMAs.
Most viewed tissue microarrays (Hits):
BR1001, Breast cancer tissue array with matched carcinoma metastasis to lymph nodes, 50 cases/100 cores, replaced by BR1004
BR6161, High-density breast cancer tissue array, with stage, grade and normal breast tissue, 322 cases/616 cores
LC6161, High-density lung cancer array, with stage, grade and normal lung tissue, 322 cases/616 cores
KD2084, Renal disease spectrum tissue array, with stage and TNM info, 104 cases/208 cores
ST961, Stomach adenocarcinoma tissue array, including TNM and pathology grade, 48 cases/96 cores
OR2081, Oral cavity disease spectrum (oral cancer progression) tissue array, 98 cases/208 cores
FDA999b, Multiple organ normal tissue array, 47 cases/99 cores, replaced by FDA999c
BR10010a, Breast cancer and matched metastatic carcinoma tissue array, including TNM and pathology grade, with ER, PR and Her-2 (neu) IHC results, 50 cases/100 cores, replacing BR10010
BR805, Breast infiltrating lobular carcinoma tissue array, 80 cases/80 cores
GL803, Brain tumor tissue array of glioblastoma, astrocytoma, ependymoma, oligo astrocytoma, medulloblastoma and oligodendroglioma, 78 cases/80 cores, replaced by GL803a
BN04011, Normal lung tissue (multi-sites) tissue array, 22 cases/63 cores, replaced by LC725
BCC38218, Metastatic malignant melanoma tissue array, 50 cases/100 cores
TP242, Top 4 types of cancer (colon, breast, prostate and lung) 24 core test tissue array, 24 cases/24 cores, replaced by TP242a
BR1003, Breast pre-cancerous disease and cancer tissue array (100 cases/101 cores), with clinical stage and pathology grade data
MC803, Retinoblastoma, nephroblastoma, neuroblastoma and leukemia tissue array, 40 cases/80 cores, replaced by MC803a
ME1004a, Malignant melanoma, metastatic malignant melanoma and nevus tissue array, including TNM and clinical stage, 100 cases/100 cores, replaced by ME1004b
BR1503a, Breast cancer tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 75 cases/150 cores, with IHC results of Her-2, ER, PR, AR, P53 and Ki67, 75 cases/150 cores, replaced by BR1503b
BM482, Multiple myeloma tissue microarray with normal tissue as control, 24 cases/48 cores, replaced by BM483a
LY6161, High-density lymphoma and normal lymph node tissue array, 322 cases/616 cores
ME1003, Malignant melanoma, metastatic malignant melanoma and benign nevus tissue array, including TNM and clinical stage, 100 cases/100 cores, replaced by ME1004
Newly added tissue microarrays in recent month:
2014-12-15 BN243c, Multiple organ normal tissue array, 12 cases/24 cores, replacing BN243b
2014-12-15 PA483c, Pancreas cancer tissue array with normal tissue as control, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 48 cases/48 cores, replacing PA483b
2014-12-08 KD321, Kidney cancer tissue array with matched adjacent normal tissue, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 16 cases/32 cores
2014-12-02 BC03119a, Liver carcinoma and normal tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade 120 cases/120 cores, replacing BC03119
2014-12-02 BC24011a, Soft tissue tumor tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 63 cases/63 cores, replacing BC24011
2014-12-02 T032b, Liver tumor tissue array, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 12 cases/24 cores, replacing T032a
2014-12-01 BR243s, Breast cancer tissue array with matched adjacent breast tissue as control, including TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, 6 cases/ 24 cores, replacing BR243r
2014-12-01 HPro-Ade96Sur-01, Prostate adenocarcinoma tissue array with matched normal adjacent tissue and metastatic bones, with TNM, Gleason scores and survival data, 40 cases/96 cores
2014-11-27 OD-CT-RpUtr03-006, Human cervix tissue array,squamous cell carcinoma, clinical stage III, 2 orientation cores
2014-11-27 OD-CT-RpUtr03-005, Human cervix tissue array, squamous cell carcinoma,clinical stage II,1 orientation core.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-RpUtr03-004, Human cervix tissue array,squamous cell carcinoma,TNM score available, 1 orientation core.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-RpUtr03-003, Human cervix tissue array, tumor and NAT*.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-RpUtr03-002, Endometrioid adenocarcinoma tissue array (31 cases). Tumor and matched NAT*.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-Ur03-002, Bladder tumor tissue array(15 cases), renal clear cell carcinoma (16 cases).
2014-11-27 HThy-Pap120CS-01, Thyroid papillary carcinoma tissue array, 58 cases. Normal thyroid, 4 cases.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-EdThy03-002, Thyroid papillary carcinoma tissue array (31 cases). Tumor and matched NAT*.
2014-11-27 HThy-Can060PT-01, Thyroid carcinoma tissue array, 28 cases. Tumor and matched normal adjacent tissue. Normal thyroid, 4 cases.
2014-11-27 HStm-Ade150CS4-01, Advanced stomach adenocarcinoma tissue array, 75 cases. Tumor and matched NAT*.
2014-11-27 HStm-Ade150CS1-01, Early stomach adenocarcinoma tissue array, 75 cases. Tumor and matched NAT*.
2014-11-27 OD-CT-DgStm01-003, Gastric adenocarcinoma tissue array (28 cases) and esophagogastric junction carcinoma (6 cases).