News: Viewing high magnification power images (100x - 400x) from each tissue array core is now available for almost of all tissue arrays. Click Core Images Tab in the specification sheet page to view the scanned images up to 400x amplification through FullScanViewer provided by US Biomax. For example, 616 core high-density array or 208 core high-density array and 96 core array. Enter guest/guest if needs password to view them
News: Cancer tissue arrays with follow-up data are available. They are Prostate , colon, breast, lung and ovarian cancer arrays
Series of cancer survey tissue arrays with TNM, clinical stage and pathology grade, up to 2600 cases of breast cancer were built and listed here
Test tissue arrays with two identical 12 core arrays on one slide for testing antibody dilutions and experiment conditions in each cancer type are available and listed here
Disease spectrum tissue arrays (cancer progression) are available. Please browse our Tissue Microarray page to find out from each cancer type only produced by US Biomax!
1963 types of human tissue array, tissue microarray, the largest inventory in the tissue microarray industry. Why choose US Biomax for tissue arrays or tissue microarrays?
- The most varieties and types of diseases and normal types, such as tissue core (dot) numbers (24, 48, 100, 200 and 616 cores per slide), core size (0.6, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0 mm in diameter), panel format (single, duplicate and triplicate per case), disease format (single or paired with normal, cancer, adjacent normal or matched metastatic tissue from same patient), array types (normal organ, tumor, progression, test and trial slides).
- The most rigorous quality control on our tissue microarrays, intact and valid cores, consistent in ALL slides. Our internal QC control is that invalid (including missing) cores is less than 5% though in very rare cases, 10%
- The toughest tissue cores mounted on SuperFrost Plus glass slide, to prevent tissue fall-offs during antigen retrieval or hybridization procedures.
- Thin layer of paraffin remained on tissue after baking and stored in refrigerator for longer shelf life. No tape transferring technique involved.
- The highest quality of tissue microarray cores, suitable for immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining, In Situ hybridization (ISH), fluorescent ISH (FISH), TUNEL analysis, in situ PCR and cDNA hybridization aided by Laser Capture Microdissection, results vary because the the target stability and tissue freshness.
- No forced bundles, purchasing one or multiple slides, H&E stained, unstained, test or trial slides, whatever you want.
- Some of most popular cancer arrays have TNM and other clinical data added and we are adding new tissue arrays every week.
- Almost all new tissue microarrays have TRIAL slides, which are perfect for testing experimental conditions and pilot studies because they are just the regular slides with 10-25% core missing. The price of trial slides are just 25-30% of the regular ones. If you have any doubts on our tissue arrays, please just purchase a few trials for testing.
- All paraffin tissue blocks were collected and embedded with making tissue microarray in mind so they are archived within 5 years and multiple parallel samples are available for histological sections. Please request the fresh cut FFPE tissue sections matched with individual tissue arrays for DNA or RNA extractions. Curtain rules apply
- Fresh cut tissue arrays are avaialble upon request, with minimum of 5 slides per item ordered one time when do ISH or FISH etc. Please allow 2-5 business days to fill the fresh cut order.
- All items in REAL TIME inventory, ready to ship by FedEx overnight delivery. No wait or lead time, except for fresh cut tissue arrays.
- Online registration and transaction. Place your order at any time, anywhere, by Credit Card or Purchase Order at secure layer of browser. It is accurate, safe and fast.
We have pre-cut histology paraffin (FFPE) tissue sections, including normal human paraffin sections HuFPT, human cancer paraffin sections, HuCaT, and normal rhesus paraffin tissue sections, RhFPT and normal cynomolgus (cyno) monkey paraffin tissue sections, CyFPT.
Formalin fixed, paraffin embedded histology tissue sections are ideal choices for rapidly localizing DNA, RNA and protein markers. The tissues were fixed by formalin no longer than 48 hours, and then processed to be ready for sectioning. Two serial tissue sections with 5 µm thickness are mounted on a SuperFrost Plus glass slide. US Biomax histology paraffin tissue section is perfect for fast detection of genes and proteins expression in specific tissues of different species.
Our robust searchable database contains normal, non-cancerous disease and cancer samples, just a fraction of total paraffin tissue bank. Use advanced search function to define your search. Some of them have H&E images.
Our tissue repository, tissue bank has huge paraffin tissue blocks, a large selection of histology tissue section slides of human cancer, normal tissue, rhesus and cynomolgus normal fresh frozen tissue as well as paraffin blocks and slides. It has also normal human organs in paraffin embedded tissue blocks as well as rhesus and cynomolgus monkey normal organ tissues. Snap frozen (fresh frozen) tissue of rhesus/cynomolgus monkey are also available. We also provide tissue array, custom tissue microarray (with samples you provided or from our tissue bank) as well as OEM services. Please contact custsrv @ biomax.us for further information.
Histology Services Paraffin tissue processing, embedding, sectioning, staining and frozen tissue sectioning
Image Scanning Tissue section or tissue array core image digital capture using Imaging Scanning System from Aperio
Tissue Array Creation Custom tissue microarray construction with customer's tissue blocks or tissues
The immunohistochemistry (IHC) services are provided to customers with specific needs for the tissue array experiments
In situ hybridization (ISH) services are also provided to customers with specific needs for the tissue array produced in US Biomax
Pathology Report professional pathology review, including digital analysis on positive staining of the IHC as well as the scoring and location of positive staining manually by a pathologist